Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Night

It's 10:00pm CDT on election night and Obama is running away with this thing. He has 207 projected electoral votes compared to McCain's 135 right now. Obama is leading in Florida, worth 27, and will obviously win California, worth 55. With those two he will officially clinch the presidency.

I am now turning my attention to the Senate race. This is the compelling story line now: will the Dems win 60 Senate seats for a filibuster proof Senate? If so, I might just transfer from Mizzou to some international school. At the moment they have 54 seats and Republicans have 38. If the red guys can score three more spots, my nerves will be calmed. Until then I will continue to pray over this country's seemingly bleak and blue future.

No comments:

Post a Comment